Monday, January 30, 2012

Ulta Fairytale Fashionista Mini Set

Ulta has come out with a new 4-Piece Nail Lacquer Mini Set, Fairytale Fashionista!

This mini set contains four mini, metallic nail colors. Perfect for spring!


I have to say, I am a little confused! This is what is on Ulta's website:


I am confused! Where is the light pink, why doesn't it describe a purple? Oh well, I hope to be going to Ulta soon, so I will check it out! I think these are beautiful colors, great for the upcoming spring!

Thanks for reading! :)

Check out the Fairytale Fashionista set:

Pictures from Ulta's Website; I don't own them!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!