Hello! Happy February and Happy Groundhog Day! I have a treat for you today.... Tattoo Nails!
I really like these nails! Not only do they look like some Old School Tattoos, but they were made with some fake tattoos! Here are some step-by-step instructions on how to make your own Tattoo Nails!
- Paint on your base color. Make sure this base color is COMPLETELY DRY! I waited overnight!
- Now prepare your tattoos. From your fake tattoo sheet, cut out patterns that are nails sized. You can make them a little bigger than the nail so that they look complete.
- Just apply like normal, fake tattoos. Wet a towel/washcloth, set the tattoo on your nail, and wet until the image transfers.
- Peel off and contine with all of your nails!
- ADD A TOPCOAT! This is very important. If you don't then the tattoo can peel off!
- Enjoy your awesome, easy nail art manicure!
For my base color, I used Sephora by OPI Going Nude, Eh? For my tattoos, I used Wet 'n Wild Fantasy Makers in Wild & Wicked Face & Body Tattoos from Halloween 2011.
I am really pleased with this manicure! You will be seeing more Tattoo Nails on Private School Polished!
Check out Rebecca from Rebecca Like Nails take on the Tattoo Manicure:
Thanks for reading! :)