Monday, January 2, 2012

And I Am A Material Girl (Guest NOTD)

'Cause we are living in a material world,
And I am a material girl,
You know that we are living in a material world,
And I am a material girl.


China Glaze recently released a new holiday collection in addition to their Let It Snow Holiday Collection. This new collection's name is Eye Candy. All 6 polishes released in the Collection are 3D Glitters, meaning that they are made out of more than one type of glitter, and inspired by Marilyn Monroe.

One of my best friends, Leila (who also shares a love of nail polish), got me 2 of the collection's polishes, Lorelei's Tiara and Material Girl. Material Girl will be the polish I am showing you today!


This is my mom, wearing Material Girl. This polish is in a clear base and contains pink-rose colored micro, small, and medium sized glitter in addition to medium-large holographic hexagonal glitter. This is for sure a 3D polish, it's beautiful. Material Girl looks really good on my mom!

Thank you so much for reading! I hope your New Year is getting off to a great start!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!