Thursday, January 26, 2012

Hair Look #1; Featuring Instagram

Hello everyone! How is your day going? I hope it is going well! :)

Today I am going to show you a hair look I wore a few days ago. It can be zero heat, unless you choose to use a blowdryer. Below are the instructions to acheive this look, but remember: Everyone's hair is different, so I don't know if this will work for your hair type. I tried this on my friend, and her hair was straight in the morning. Ok, onto the intructions...

Step #1: Take a shower the night before you want to weat this hair style. Wash your hair like you normally do. Make sure to get all of the shampoo/conditioner out of your hair.
Step #2: Let your hair dry half way, so it is half wet, half dry. You can either let it air dry, or you can blow dry it. Your choice as long as it is dried half way.
Step #3: Separate all of your hair into 2 sections.
Step #4: Pull the first section in front of your shoulder. Braid it in a normal braid and secure with a small ponytail. Don't make the braid too tight, but not insanely loose. Don't french braid the top either, or it will not give you very loose waves.
Step #5: Do the same with the second section of your hair.
Step #6: Go to bed, and get some sleep! Make sure you get atleast 6 hours so that your hair can completely dry!
Step #7: Wake up, and take the braid out! You should have nice wavy hair!
Step #8: Now you can pin some back, twist and pin, or braid and pin, or leave it normal like I did!

Here is my hair:


I used INSTAGRAM to edit the lighting in this photo, my hair is actually a little blonder, but I love this picture! I have an iPhone, so I used the Instagram app. It looks like this:


Thanks for reading! I thought I taught you a new hair technique! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!