Thursday, January 19, 2012

Ulta Glitterati Series: Glamoflauge Swatch

Hello! Welcome to the last polish of my Ulta Glitterati Series! Today I will be showing you Ulta Glamoflauge.

Glamoflauge is a black jelly with small purple glitter and medium purple hexagonal glitter. This is the only formula of the whole Ulta Glitterati Series that I have HATED, with a capital H. This manicure was: 1 coat OPI Ridge Filler, 3 coats of Ulta Glamoflauge, and 2 coats of Sally Hansen 4 in 1. I was going to add Wet 'n Wild Party of Five Glitters to "revamp" it, but the polished chipped off wayy to fast. Here is Glamoflauge.

Glamofauge:A duplicate of Deborah Lippmann Bad Romance.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/lippmanncollection_2188_317367
Also has a dupe called Revlon Facets of Fuchsia.
http://www.lucysstash.com/2012/01/comparison-between-revlon-facets-of.html

For my last day of the Ulta Glitterati Series, I will be doing "The True Review" over all four of the polishes. Stay tuned! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!