Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th! Informative Post....

I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE! Lol...

Haha! Today is Friday the 13th! I wonder if anything terrible will happen! The title makes this sound like I'm dedicating a post to informing you about Friday the 13th, but I'm not. This post will actually tell you all about some new things going on in the polish world, Private School Polished, and MAGGIE! Lol.

The first thing I have to share with you is...
Sally Hansen Salon Effects - Valentines Day 2012 Collection!
I recently made a post about this new collection, but I found a full display in a Walgreens about a week ago!
Click the link below to go to my first post about these!


Here's another new Sally Hansen product... There has been somewhat of a hype over this.
Sally Hansen Hidden Treasure "2012"
I ran across this at the same Walgreens. Scrangie has two posts on this:


I'm not sure if you have noticed or not, but I have 2 new tabs! They are: Giveaways! and Contact Me. They are both pretty self explanatory, so I won't go into a big deal. Just thought I would let you know! :)

I DON'T OWN THIS IMAGE!

Yes, Happy Birthday! To me! It is not my birthday yet, but it will be on January 18th! I will be showing you all my nails, hair, and makeup that day! Just FYI!

Thanks for reading! I hope I informed you a little bit! Have a great Friday the 13th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!