Friday, December 30, 2011

Sally Hansen Salon Effects ~ Valentines Day 2012 Collection


One of my "addictions" is browsing the Ulta website. It's strange, but fun! When I was browsing a few hours ago, I came across the Sally Hansen Salon Effects Valentines Day 2012 Collection. It consists of 5 new, Limited Edition nail designs.

By now, I'm sure you all know about the Salon Effects, and what they are. But in case you don't know, let me tell you. They are nail polish strips that are applied to the nail. Because the polish is printed on these, it makes for some very cool patterns! Instant nail art, and no dry time. I actually recieved one of the Holiday patterns for Christmas, so it should be appearing on my blog soon.

Now, onto the good stuff... The 5 new patterns!
You can also look at them at:

Love Always

How Romantic

Speed Dating

Are You Single?

Cross My Heart

Title picture background credit to:
All photos credit to:
ULTA Website

Thanks for reading! -Maggie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!