Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Introducing: Ulta Glitterati Series!

Hello everyone! I hope your new year is going well! I just got home from school, and yes we have already started. That's because I'm all "Private School". I am very excited to introduce my first series here on Private School Polished! It will be over the Ulta Mini Set, Glitterati! Let's take a look...


Those are the four colors in this mini set! Here is what you can expect from this series...

  • Introduction of the colors.
  • Information of all of the colors.
  • Swatches of all four colors.
  • 4 Manicures, one per color.
  • Comparisons.
  • Maybe more....

I'm not sure how long this series will take. But I hope you look forward to it. I haven't found the Glitterati set on many blogs, so hopefully it will set Private School Polished apart from other blogs! I'm off to do homework now, but I will be back soon! Have a great day! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!