Friday, January 6, 2012

Ulta Glitterati Series: Hide and Go Sequins Swatch

Hey! Welcome to Day 4 of my Ulta Glitterati Series! Today I bring you the Hide and Go Sequins swatch!

Hide and Go Sequins is a navy blue jelly filled with small blue glitter, large blue glitter, large green glitter, and large silver glitter! This manicure was a base coat of Sally Hansen 4 in 1, 3 coats of Ulta Hide and Go Sequins, all topped off with Sally Hansen 4 in 1, and OPI Rapidry Top Coat.

Hide and Go Sequins:A duplicate of Deborah Lippmann Across The Universe.
http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/lippmanncollection_2188_220435
Also has a dupe called Essence Colour & Go 78 Blue Addicted.
http://www.essence.eu/products/nails/nail-polish/colour-go-nail-polish.html




And that's Ulta Hide and Go Sequins! I really vamped up this manicure on the 2nd and 3rd days of wearing it! Come back tomorrow to see these amazing results! Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!