Thursday, January 12, 2012

Ulta Glitterati Series: Fashionably Late Swatch

Hello, and welcome to another day of my Ulta Glitterati Series! Today, I have the swatch of Ulta Fashionably Late!

Fashionably Late is a black jelly base with red small square and red medium hexagonal glitter. For this manicure, I used Sally Hansen 4 in 1, 3 coats of Fashionably Late, all topped off with another coat of Sally Hansen 4 in 1 and OPI Rapidry Top Coat.

Fashionably Late:
A duplicate of Deborah Lippmann Ruby Red Slippers.
Also has a dupe called Wet 'n Wild Behind Closed Doors.


Here is a book I really recomemd! It's Walk Two Moons by Sharon Creech!


And that is Ulta Fashionably Late! There will be no "revamped" of this manicure, but I will have another Glitterati Swatch coming soon!

I must appologize on my lack of posting for the past few days. School swamped me out... completely. I will be back on a normal, daily posting schedule very soon! Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!