Sunday, January 29, 2012

Maggie's First Time Stamping (featuring rainbow flakies!)

Hi everyone! How is your weekend going? Mine is going good!

A few days ago, I decided to try stamping for the very first time. It was a bit of a fail (it does take practice to get images to transfer perfectly), but I decided to keep it because it still looked cute!


I painted all my fingers except the ring fingers with Wet 'n Wild Black Creme, and my ring fingers in Wet 'n Wild French White Creme. I then stamped a full nail pattern (or supposed to be a full nail pattern) from BM207. I added a coat of Essie Shine of the Times from their Luxeffects Collection. The stamping was a fail, but I think it still looks cool! I got a lot of compliments! Everyone loves compliments!

I have a really cool nail design that I will be posting in the next few days! Thank you for reading! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting on Private School Polished! I read, respond, and cherish every single comment! Feel free to post any links to blogs you like, I would love to check them out!